A growing number of women are getting cosmetic surgery to reclaim their figures after having kids. In particular, they often choose a made-for-them mix of body and breast procedures called a mommy makeover. After all, this in-demand surgical plan offers more advantages than, say, just a breast lift or a tummy tuck.
Among other benefits, a mommy makeover can allow you to:
- Address all your concerns at once: Post-pregnancy concerns are rarely isolated to one area of the body. For example, you may be dealing with drooping or deflated breasts as well as weakened abdominal muscles, stretch marks, and stubborn excess fat. Instead of tackling one thing at a time, a mommy makeover can target all of these issues for comprehensive results.
- Enjoy less total recovery time: You can decide to space out your cosmetic surgeries. However, each one will come with its own recovery period. When you have multiple procedures all at once, you only have to plan for a single stretch of downtime. For many patients, this is a lot more manageable.
- Regain your pre-baby figure: A healthy diet and regular exercise can go a long way. However, these measures may not always be enough to achieve your goals. If you are having trouble getting your figure back to where it was, a mommy makeover can help. Often, surgery is the most effective option for tightening torn muscles, eliminating sagging skin, and treating other concerns.
- Find relief from medical issues: A mommy makeover is not all about aesthetics. It may also help with lower back pain, stress urinary incontinence, and other postpartum medical problems.
- Boost your self-confidence: You are proud of what your body accomplished. However, that does not mean you have to be proud of the unwanted changes caused by pregnancy and delivery. Things such as lost breast volume and stubborn pockets of fat may be keeping you from feeling your best. In that case, a mommy makeover can help you regain your pre-baby body confidence.
Schedule a Free Mommy Makeover Consultation in Denver
Our board-certified plastic surgeons have helped many moms fall in love with their figures. Call 303-706-1100 today to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation. Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery serves patients from Denver, Lone Tree, and nearby Colorado areas.