Breast lift surgery – also referred to as mastopexy – enhances the position and shape of sagging, deflated-looking breasts. Although a consultation is necessary to know how a breast lift would change the appearance of your breasts, here are 7 general facts about this breast surgery:
- A breast lift can be combined with breast implants, if you want also to increase the size of your breasts.
- A breast lift can be combined with breast reduction, if you want also to reduce the size of overly large breasts.
- A breast lift restores the position of your nipples, so that they point forward instead of downward.
- A breast lift repositions the nipple-areola complex so that it isn't positioned below the breast crease.
- A breast lift can make your breasts more symmetrical in shape.
- You may have an easier time finding bras that fit you well after a breast lift.
- Scars from the procedure are typically very well-hidden.
These are several of the typical advantages of breast lift surgery. Our experienced breast surgeons can help you decide if this procedure will be beneficial for you.
To schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation with one of the board-certified plastic surgeons at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, please call our friendly team at 303-706-1100. Experienced plastic surgeons Dr. Christopher Williams and Dr. Jeremy Williams serve all of Denver, Lone Tree and the surrounding areas.