For some women, deciding to have breast lift surgery is simple. They want to reclaim their old breasts after noticing changes caused by things like gravity, weight loss, and pregnancy. Others prefer to consider all of the benefits surgery can offer before making the call. If you belong to the latter group, then here are six reasons why getting a breast lift might be worth it:
- It restores your breasts to a perkier position: Sagging breasts are inevitable. So many different factors work against you to drag your breasts down. Fortunately, breast lift surgery offers an effective way to raise your breasts for a more youthful appearance.
- Your nipples and areolas can benefit: Breast lifts are best known for removing excess skin to achieve a higher breast position. However, that’s not all they can do. A breast lift can also reduce enlarged areolas and elevate drooping nipples for total rejuvenation.
- The scars are often hard to detect: It’s easy to think that surgical scars will detract from your results. However, breast lift scars are made in strategic locations, such as around the areola. You can view our before and after photos to see how well they heal.
- It can help treat breast asymmetry: Whether your breasts never looked the same or stopped resembling each other over time, a breast lift might improve their symmetry.
- Your results will last for many years: A breast lift is an investment. After all, you have to commit time and money to the surgery. But the reward is a confidence-boosting breast appearance that is known to last for a decade or longer. It might be time to treat yourself.
- Non-surgical alternatives don’t work: Many things promise to fix breast sagging. However, only a breast lift can deliver the results you want. The problem is that products such as creams and tape only offer a subtle improvement at best. Meanwhile, chest exercises do nothing to target the drooping and sagging skin that you’re experiencing.
Schedule a Breast Lift Consultation Today
Our board-certified plastic surgeons can determine if a breast lift is right for you. Call 303-706-1100 today to schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation. Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery serves patients from Denver, Lone Tree, and other nearby areas of Colorado.