Breast implants are innovative medical devices that create breast enlargement results that look and feel natural. Today's breast implants are more customizable than ever before, and our experienced and board-certified plastic surgeons help you understand all of your options as they relate to your breast implant choices near Denver. To schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation to discuss these options, please call Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery at (720) 457-4471.
Breast Implant Options
Breast implants have a variety of features from which you can choose and individualize your breast enlargement results. These options include:
- Saline or silicone fill material
- Size, shape and texture
- Placement above or below the chest muscle
- Location of incisions
Each of these characteristics lends to the adaptability of breast implants to your individual goals, such as whether you want your breasts to look firmer, fuller, more natural or more round. We are committed to helping you understand how various implant features influence the final result.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons provide individualized consultations and guidance so you can make sure you are getting recommendations tailored to what you want your final results to look like. You can see our before-and-after photos of patients who have received saline augmentation and silicone augmentation, so you can get an idea of what different types of breast implants can achieve.
Considering Breast Implants
When you choose breast implants to enlarge your breasts, you are deciding that the following unique characteristics will meet your expectations:
- Breast implants are not lifetime devices. They most likely will need to be replaced one to several times over your lifetime.
- Saline and silicone implants both have a long-standing safety profile. Currently saline breast implants are FDA-approved for breast enlargement patients age 18 and older, while you must be at least 22 to receive silicone breast implants for breast enlargement purposes. For breast reconstruction, both types are FDA approved for women of any age.
- Complications are possible, but not typical. Possible complications include capsular contracture, implant rupture and malposition. If any of these or other complications do arise, they can be treated and reversed.
Our plastic surgeons will guide you through choosing the breast implants that will accomplish the result you want. We want your final results to allow you to feel confident and beautiful.
To learn more about breast implants near Denver, please call (720) 457-4471 or contact Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery through the form on this page to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons.