The post-operative recovery period is a stage of healing that naturally follows cosmetic and reconstructive procedures. At Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, we are personally committed to ensuring that this process is safe, comfortable, and swift. Our team sets you up for success by providing you with detailed post-operative instructions that you are expected to follow.
Our board-certified plastic surgeons will go over every element of your recovery in person. Below, we have provided a copy of our post-operative guidelines for your convenience.
- Breast Augmentation Surgery
- Implant Exchange
- Breast Implant Removal Surgery
- Breast Reduction Surgery
- Mastopexy (Breast Lift) Surgery
- Gynecomastia (Male Breast Reduction) Surgery
- Direct to Implant Breast Surgery
- Placement of Tissue Expanders
- Revision of Reconstructed Breast with Fat Grafting Surgery
- Tissue Expander Removal Surgery
- Removal of Tissue Expanders and Placement of Breast Prothesis
- Areola Pigmentation
- Autologous Tissue Reconstruction
- Nipple Reconstruction
Be sure to adhere to these directions as well as any other instructions that may apply to your unique situation. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at 303-706-1100 if you have any questions. We proudly serve Denver, Lone Tree, and nearby areas of Colorado.