Finding an experienced, caring and skilled plastic surgeon who is fully committed to your personal goals is important: important to your overall experience and for the quality of your results. Many plastic surgery patients travel out of town in order to be cared for by the surgeon of their choice. We believe it's important to have the plastic surgeon you want, so we offer fly-in services to make your experience as someone from out-of-town or out-of-state more convenient, efficient and comfortable.
To learn more, please call Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery near Denver at (720) 457-4471. We accommodate our out-of-town patients in the following way:
Once you've decided you want to learn more about a certain cosmetic procedure, a consultation with Dr. Christopher Williams or Dr. Jeremy Williams is the next step in the process. To make this portion more convenient, we offer two consultation options:
- Virtual Consultation. Arrange to speak with the plastic surgeon from the comfort of your own home.
- Fly-In Consultation. Arrange to meet with the plastic surgeons mid-day, allowing you time to fly in and out in the same day. We are located about 30 minutes from Denver International Airport and we can help arrange services to get you to and from the airport.
Scheduling Surgical Appointments
- Pre-Surgical Appointment. During this appointment you’ll meet with one of our nurses for your pre-surgical appointment so that she can review your medical history and give you post-operative instructions. If you are having breast augmentation surgery, we will arrange additional time with a Patient Navigator to try on sizers so that we know the exact size you’re looking to be after surgery.
- Surgery Date. We can select either surgery date during the same week as the appointments mentioned above. Our surgeons prefer to have you in the area 4-5 days postoperatively for optimal care.
- Post-Operative Appointments and Post-Operative Care. Dr. Williams will need to see you at least once prior to your return home. We can also arrange for one of our nurses to visit you during your post-operative healing time to monitor progress and to avoid trips into the office.
- Overnight Stay. Our staff at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery understands the importance of your confidentiality and care after a procedure. We take pride in our state-of-the-art facility. We can provide a comfortable overnight stay in our state-licensed ambulatory surgery center, designed just for you with 23-hour care by one of our Registered Nurses to make you feel at home. We want this to be a wonderful, rewarding and stress-free experience.
We partner with several area hotels and can offer recommendations for hotels and accommodations during your stay in the Denver area. Your stay should be comfortable, and we base our recommendations on the most relaxing lodging with outstanding customer service. To learn more about us or to schedule your consultation, please call Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery at (720) 457-4471.