Like any surgical procedure, mastopexy (breast lift) will require you to prepare for it. To schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons to discuss breast lift surgery in Lone Tree, Colorado, please call us at 303-706-1100.
Your Breast Lift Consultation
Choosing a plastic surgery procedure is an important decision. Because our plastic surgeons and our team want you to feel confident about your decision, we provide free cosmetic consultations so you can learn all about your surgical options for achieving the final aesthetic outcome you want. We'll discuss factors such as:
- What changes you want to see in the appearance of your breasts
- Your candidacy factors such as overall health and expectations of outcome
- Whether a breast lift is the right procedure to achieve your goals
- What you can expect from surgery
- A cost estimate and financing options
The consultation is your time to ask all the questions about breast lift surgery< you want, so that you can make an informed decision.
Preparing for the Day of Surgery
Prior to your surgical appointment, we will make sure you are provided with complete instructions regarding how to prepare. Although some things will be unique to you, possible post-operative instructions may include:
- Quitting smoking
- Not taking certain medications, particularly those that thin your blood
- Reporting any symptoms of illness to our team
- Not eating or drinking anything after midnight before your surgery
- What clothes you should wear to the appointment
- What to bring to your surgical appointment and what to leave at home
We will ensure you have an exact timeline for all of these things.
Preparing for Your Breast Lift Surgery Recovery
In addition to choosing the procedure and preparing for your surgery day, you must prepare for your recovery after surgery. Doing so may include the following preparation measures:
- Have someone – a spouse, friend, family member – stay with you for at least 24 hours after surgery.
- Gather easy-to-assemble meals ahead of time so that you don't have to cook for a day or a few days after surgery. Freezing meals can be a great option.
- Prepare your home for healing and resting. Gather all the books, movies, music, blankets and pillows that will make you feel comfortable.
- If you work, arrange for time off. Your doctor will talk with you about the specific amount of time needed to rest, depending on the physical demands of your job.
To schedule a complimentary mastopexy (breast lift) consultation in the greater Denver area, please contact Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery online or call us at 303-706-1100. Our board-certified plastic surgeons will discuss all of your options during your one-on-one consultation.