At our plastic surgery practice in the greater Denver area, we know how harsh the cold winters can be on your skin. We offer a variety of facial rejuvenation treatments as well as advanced skin care products from SkinMedica®.
The winter can be very drying to your skin. The top winter-related contributors to dry skin are:
- Long, hot showers and baths – which can be hard to resist during cold Denver winters!
- Dry indoor heat combined with low humidity, cold wind and cold temperatures outside.
To combat the skin drying effects of winter, consider these tips:
- Take lukewarm showers instead of hot ones
- Use gentle, low-alcohol content cleansers on your face once daily
- Moisturize your skin at least once daily
- Use a heavier night cream on your face
- Stay hydrated to moisturize from the inside out
By adjusting your winter skincare routine in this way, you can prevent dry, itchy, ashy skin. Feel more confident and beautiful when your skin is moisturized and youthful.
To find out if SkinMedica or another facial rejuvenation treatment may be the right way to revitalize and invigorate your skin, please contact Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation at our greater Denver plastic surgery practice in Lone Tree, Colorado.