At Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, we recommend embrace® scar therapy for all of our plastic surgery patients. We have found that this state-of-the-art, FDA-cleared technology dramatically improves the tone and texture of surgical scars. The many benefits of embrace® include:
- Easy and convenient application. Embrace® silicone sheets are applied in one step every 10 days. Patients can set it and forget it.
- Comfortable to wear. Embrace® is thin, clear, lightweight, and easy to wear. It provides added support to the incision area during the healing process, and in clinical trials, over 96 percent of patients rated it as comfortable to wear.
- Durable material. Embrace® is water resistant and can be worn during showers and exercise. No need to remove and reapply for your normal daily routine.
- Safe and effective. Embrace® is made from 100 percent medical-grade silicone with no added chemicals. It is safe for use while taking other medications or even breastfeeding. If you are concerned about a silicone allergy, please inform us prior to your surgery and we can test a small sample on your skin.
- Gold standard in clinical results. Embrace® is the only scar treatment with proven effects in multiple, published level 1 clinical trials.
To learn more about the embrace® scar therapy system and how it can produce thinner, smoother, and lighter scars, call Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery today at 720-457-4471. We welcome patients throughout the Denver metro area and from across the country.