If you’re looking for a non-surgical way to reduce stubborn pockets of fat, then CoolSculpting may be a great choice for you! This innovative treatment is completely noninvasive and can eliminate fat cells that haven’t responded to your best diet and fitness efforts. So, who is able to perform CoolSculpting and help you achieve the results you desire?
Certification is Important
At Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, we currently have five certified CoolSculpting specialists who have undergone focused training. Though the procedure itself is relatively simple and non-invasive, a CoolSculpting provider must receive proper training to deliver a safe treatment and ensure patient satisfaction.
Our Coolsculpting specialists are trained in the:
- Consultation process: Everyone’s body is different and you have your own unique goals for treatment. Our specialists know how to perform an effective patient assessment and can tailor a treatment plan just for you. They will evaluate your physical characteristics, discuss what areas you wish to treat, and explain how CoolSculpting can help you achieve your desired results.
- Benefits: It is essential that our providers know the many benefits of CoolSculpting in order to provide you with a detailed understanding of what you may gain from the procedure. They will discuss when you can expect to see results and how many treatments you will need to see the sculpted shape you desire.
- Technology: The equipment used during a CoolSculpting treatment is state-of-the-art. The procedure is based on cryolipolysis, a safe and precise method of using cooling energy to freeze fat cells. Our certified CoolSculpting specialists truly understand the science behind this method of noninvasive body contouring and are familiar with all of the equipment.
- Procedure: Our specialists know exactly where to place the CoolSculpting applicators in order to achieve the desired results. They are also trained to respond to any potential issues that the control console may detect during treatment. To ensure that you are comfortable, our providers will verbally guide you through the process and be available to make any adjustments that could improve the experience for you.
- Potential risks and side-effects: While the CoolSculpting treatment is a safe and effective method of body contouring, our specialists still need to possess an in-depth knowledge of the potential side effects. This training helps them recognize what sensations are normal during and after treatment, and what rare sensations may need to be addressed.
In addition to having five certified CoolSculpting specialists, Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery is a certified CoolSculpting practice.
Our CoolSculpting Experience
We emphasize staff experience and education for all of the services we provide and the procedures that we perform. That is why we went above and beyond the required training for CoolSculpting. To gain more insight into this procedure, we attended CoolSculpting University. We went to the source of the training material to learn from the people behind this innovative treatment.
CoolSculpting University is a one-of-a-kind training experience that is held in California. We flew to the Golden State to receive hands-on instruction, review our skills, and attend valuable lectures. This training left our specialists feeling even more confident in their ability to deliver a safe treatment and effective results.
Schedule Your CoolSculpting Consultation Today
To learn more about how CoolSculpting can help you reduce stubborn fat, call 720-457-4471 to schedule a consultation. We welcome patients from Denver, Lone Tree, and nearby communities in Colorado.