The American Society of Plastic Surgeons recommends asking the following questions of your breast augmentation surgeon:
- Are you board certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery?
- Did you receive training specific to plastic surgery?
- Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
- Where will my breast enlargement procedure be performed?
- What will be expected of me to prepare for breast augmentation?
- What techniques will you use to perform the procedure?
- What type, shape and size of breast implants do you recommend for me?
- Which incision location and breast implant placement do you recommend for me?
- What should I expect from the recovery and will I need any help during that time?
- What are the possible complications of the procedure?
- How will you prevent complications and how will they be handled if they occur?
- How many breast implant surgeries will I have to undergo over my lifetime?
- Will breast augmentation affect my ability to breastfeed?
- How will my augmented breasts look over time, such as after life events like pregnancy and breastfeeding?
- What will my breasts look like if I later choose to remove the breast implants without replacing them?
- Do you have before-and-after photos of past patients so that I can get an idea of what the results look like?
At Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery, we provide complimentary cosmetic consultations with our plastic surgeons so that you can ask all the questions you have and decide if the procedure is right for your goals.
To schedule your complimentary cosmetic consultation with one of our experienced breast augmentation surgeons in greater Denver, please contact Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery or call us at 303-706-1100.