Did you make a New Year's resolution or two? At the beginning of the year, many people resolve to achieve health and wellness goals, like renewing a gym membership or training for a 5k (or a marathon!). But maybe in 2017 you are setting a goal to rejuvenate your body with a cosmetic procedure in the Denver area. The board-certified plastic surgeons at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery can help you decide the best path to reaching your goals this year.
When you meet with our cosmetic surgeons in a consultation, we hope you will ask us any and all questions on your mind. If you are considering a surgical procedure to restore your confidence in your body, here are several example questions that can help you get the information you need to make important decisions:
- What cosmetic procedures would you recommend for the goals I have for my body?
- Am I at a stable, ideal weight and ready for a body-contouring procedure, or do you recommend losing more weight to get the best possible results from the procedure?
- How long will the results of this body procedure last?
- What is the estimated cost and is there financing available?
- For how long will I need to stay home from work, delay exercise and generally have downtime?
At Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery in Denver, we provide complimentary consultations for all cosmetic inquiries. We're also currently running a special liposuction price, with $500 off the cost of the procedure, which expires on February 28, 2017. So call us in Denver today, at (720) 457-4471, to arrange your consultation.