Here are some of the most common questions regarding liposuction surgery:
- Can liposuction eliminate the fat in the area where I don't want it?
- What areas can liposuction treat?
- Can liposuction be used on the face, chin and neck?
- What are the possible complications associated with liposuction?
- How long do the results of liposuction last?
- What can I expect on the day of surgery?
- What can I expect in the hours, days and weeks following liposuction?
- Will liposuction leave scars?
As someone considering liposuction or another plastic surgery procedure, you probably have a lot of questions, and we want to help you get all the answers, information and experienced guidance you need to make important decisions about cosmetic surgery. For this reason, we provide complimentary cosmetic consultations for people considering liposuction surgery. This consultation gives you a chance to discuss liposuction with one of the board-certified plastic surgeons at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery. You can discuss the area you would like to change, how you would like to change it, and your expectations of the results that surgery would produce. Then our plastic surgeons can make a personalized recommendation.
To schedule your consultation, please call Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery at (720) 457-4471. The board-certified plastic surgeons at our plastic surgery practice are located in Lone Tree, CO, and serve Denver and all of the surrounding areas.