If you are unhappy with the way your breasts look, you may be considering a breast lift or breast reduction. Both of these breast procedures improve the shape and overall appearance of the breasts, and one of our experienced, board-certified plastic surgeons can help you decide if one of these procedures can produce the outcome you want to see.
A breast lift is typically the most effective procedure to address:
- Sagging breasts
- Nipples that point downward
- Enlarged areolas
On the other hand, breast reduction can address:
- Large breasts that make you feel uncomfortable, insecure or unattractive
- Back, neck and shoulder pain caused by large breasts
- Large breast size causes bra straps to dig in to your shoulders
- Skin chafing and irritation caused by breast size
Some women choose to combine these breast procedures. For women who are having their breasts reduced in size, a breast lift is often used in conjunction with the reduction to achieve optimal results. Thus excess fat, skin and glandular tissue is removed, and the breasts are restored to a higher position.
If you live in greater Denver, Lone Tree, or the surrounding areas and want to find out if a breast lift, breast reduction or another breast surgery may be right for your goals, please contact Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery to schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation.