As a man experiencing the condition known as gynecomastia, you may be self-conscious about your body on a daily basis. You may be embarrassed about the appearance of your chest to the point that you avoid removing your shirt. With gynecomastia surgery, the plastic surgeons at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery can reduce the appearance of excess tissue in the chest. Some of the advantages of this procedure are:
- Effectively removes enlarged male breast tissue
- Procedure can be adapted to remove excess skin, if necessary
- Removes gynecomastia tissue on one or both side of the chest, depending on whether both sides of your chest are affected
- Effective in removing gynecomastia even when exercise, weight loss and other methods are not effective
- Can restore your confidence in your body
Of course, gynecomastia surgery is not necessarily the right option for every man experiencing this condition. The plastic surgeons at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery want to help you decide if you can benefit from the procedure. Armed with the right information, you can decide if reducing the appearance of male breasts can help you be more confident and happy in your daily life.
To schedule a complimentary cosmetic consultation with our board-certified plastic surgeon at Park Meadows Cosmetic Surgery specializing in this surgery, please call our office at 303-706-1100. Dr. Jeremy Williams provides natural-looking, effective gynecomastia surgery results to men from across Colorado, including Denver and Lone Tree.